Friday, August 31, 2012

Gratitude Friday


It's Gratitude Friday here and I have a new list- how about you? Please share what you are grateful for....

I am grateful for:

*The blessing of a blue moon on this special day
*The working furnace even if we don't need it yet
*The mysterious flat of delicious, fresh tomatoes that arrived on my doorstep
*The smiles and waves from the town folk- known and unknown- as they drive by my house
*The friendly bus driver and the fact that she is taking the children to school leaving my days more open and free
*The neighbor who talks of spirits and old times and the way things feels more than the way they look
*The river that flows constantly through our lives here
*A husband I can't get enough of and want to talk to all the time
*A mother who is supportive, creative and constantly optimistic
*Children who are kind, good hearted and smile more often than not
*The opportunity to teach locally
*The possibility of a good job for my husband
*The kind people who offer their help and support on a continual basis
*A furnace guy who teases, smiles and offers viable and creative options to heat our home
*The sale prices at Sears at a time when our fridge is on its last leg
*Hardwood floors- even ones that need refinishing- because they are beautiful
*Happy dogs
*Food to eat and bake and cook
*The local ice cream place
*A doctor covered by our insurance 
*The sense of work ethic and responsibility my son is gaining as he hays local fields with new friends
*A strong heart and pensive mind

No comments:

Post a Comment