Friday, August 3, 2012

“Our ships are skippered by Norwegian babies” and Other Reasons MadLibs Deserves An Award



MadLibs are probably one of the most fantastic things ever- I'm serious. I know- smart phones (of which I have none), airplanes, sliced bread- these are amazing- but MadLibs, well, a girl has her favorites.
My mother gave us the gift of about 20 MadLibs for the trip and we used them like you might eat expensive chocolate- slowly and savoring every bit.
One of our favorites made me laugh so hard I couldn't even read it through without restarting it several times. We take turns giving words and have a blast once we get to hear the final product.
Here are some of our favorites- the words in bold are the ones supplied by us.


-Look at yourself in the mud. What does your freaky face tell you?
-Our ships are skippered by Norwegian babies, whose ancestors, dating back to the ninth temple, were seafaring toddlers.
-Our pastry chef creates rude desserts that melt in your coin. Our dashing waiters are at your cup before your can raise a butt cheek.
-Make sure there is sufficient air in all four dogs as well as your spare mountain.
-Make sure your windshield chickens are functioning hard.


I'm telling you, these are good times- these MadLibs. I'm not sure about you but a ship skippered by Norwegian babies sounds like an adventure to me and I will be sure not to forget my windshield chickens next time I go on a trip. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment