Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Radio Silence


I have been so busy recently, with the boxes and the organizing and days that don't hold enough hours-- and at the end, I fall into bed and am too tired to function. So, there have been a couple days of radio silence here and I apologize for that.
I also haven't had time to upload photos- or take new ones. So as this adventure unfolds, I am trying to find the space to write which is so important for my piece of mind and processing all that is happening -- and just share the thoughts and adventures here for anyone who wants to read about them.

Things are afoot - I have more than a few pieces of clothing now and there's a rumor that I might have a washing machine and dishwasher tomorrow- ah, the luxury!!
So many things to keep track of and to do with the children- like watching their first horse race- that was amazing and I will be getting those photos up soon! There is more to come- isn't there always??

No comments:

Post a Comment