Monday, August 6, 2012

That Daily Walk of Wonder


Things have been amazing- what an interesting and refreshing thing to see written (or typed) down. There are so many times that I have looked around and stood still with awe at it all. The house does need work- crazy daisy amounts of work. But the house knows us, it calls us in and says, “Thank God you're here! Welcome, I've been waiting and waiting.”


So many years full of work and pursuit of this labor of love lie ahead and I can only sigh with contentment and eagerness to get started.


And yet, as I walk through, I see all those little things that I want to get started on and I know that without a master plan I will be lost in the world of A-Little-Bit-Here-And-A-Little-Bit-There which will have me flitting back and forth with ADD unable to choose one thing and stick with it. It is only because I can see the way the house will be, the way it once was and it makes me eager to get started.

Of course money is a big issue and we must prioritize what needs to happen far before we get to the parts we want to have happen. So, I am back to the manifesting table and putting out into the Universe that what we need will come with eager, quiet wings to rest with us and settle us in.
And as I watch the children splashing for hours in the river and the dogs leaping and bounding in the newly fenced yard, I can only think, “Is this real?” and sigh with joy as I send out a prayer of gratitude for these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment