Friday, September 7, 2012

Gratitude Friday


It's Gratitude Friday and it has been one tough week- thus the reason that there aren't a lot of posts (or any) from this week-- so this is a hard won list. What's on your list?

I am grateful for:
*A strong mother who is a positive and forceful guide and inspiration to me
*Family close enough to drop in for a stay
*Aunts with fantastic energy and adventurist spirits
*The ridiculous cuteness of baby creatures
*Children who wake up every day trying to do better
*Dogs who make me smile and adore the hell out of me- and I them
*The bravery my son shows
*The enthusiasm my eldest daughter shows on the soccer field 
*The voracious reading my littlest does
*The special animal connection that third child of mine has and the way she smiles and laughs
*A husband who stays calm in the face of my crazy phones calls and emails when things fall apart
*My couch
*The sunshine
*Weather just cold enough that I can snuggle under duvets at night
*Autumn in the air
*A laundromat 10 minutes away
*A fridge that seems to have repaired itself at least for the present
*Fresh food from friendly neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment